Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Cobbler with a tropical twist!
- 2 pints strawberries, washed and sliced
- 2 cups fresh mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon minced crystallized ginger
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the strawberries, mango, ginger, coconut, flour, sugars and oats.
- Toss well.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Pour fruit mixture into the baking pan and level.
- Sprinkle on the lemon juice followed by the butter.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool to warm-serve with vanilla ice cream.
Great, sweet combo! You definatly need the icecream with it.