Recipe by realestate
This is an amazing cheesecake with a soft hint of fruit flavoring. It is also a very good crust recipe. I love to top it with strawberry puree. Feel free to play with it and add whatever fruit sounds good to you.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
For the Cheesecake
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 2⁄3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mango puree
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry puree
Directions See How It's Made
- For Crust:.
- combine crust ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Press into the bottom of a 10 inch pie pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until crust sets.
- Allow to cool before adding cheesecake mixture.
- For Cheesecake:.
- With an electric mixture, beat cream
- cheese and corn starch until smooth.
- Slowly add eggs, sugar, and cream and mix
- until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Divide cheese mix evenly into 2 bowls.
- mix strawberry puree into one and mango
- puree into the other.
- Pour colored cheese mix into pan and bake
- at 300 for ½ an hour.
- Put oven to 350 then bake for another 45-.
- 60 minutes until mixture set.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Place in refrigerator to finish cooling.