Recipe by Wish my name is Sheridan
A recipe from a Rachael Ray cookbook. Tastes somewhat like a belgian waffle...mmmm!
- 1 cup sliced frozen strawberries, defrosted 5 minutes but still cold
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 2 tablespoons instant malted milk powder
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 large fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Put everything except the whole strawberry in the blender.
- Blend on highest setting until smooth.
- Pour into a glass.
- With a small knife, cut the strawberry in half up to the top but not all the way through.
- Place the strawberry on the edge of the glass and dip into your malt as you enjoy it.
- Serve with a straw.