Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I have not made this pie yet! Although, I'm planning on making it this summer! Yum! Chill time is included in cook time.
- 3 ounces strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- Dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water. Add the frozen strawberries. Stir until fruit separates and mixture thickens. Fold in the marshmallows, and the whipped cream. Pour into the graham cracker crust. Chill until firm.