Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful delightful and simple desert that is great on a warm summer evening. Prep time does not include time for chilling
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 large package frozen strawberries
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 large bananas, smashed and whipped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
- Add strawberries and pineapple, undrained.
- Add whipped bananas.
- Pour half into 8X12 inch pan and chill until set.
- Spread sour cream over top and cover with remaining gelatin.
- Chill until firm.
- May Use Cool Whip.
All I have to say about this is YUMMMMMY!!!! Since my DH and DS has an extreme sweet tooth I add in a bit of sugar, this is the most refreshing dessert and so very good! we loved this, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)
I like making Jello desserts in the summer - light, cool and refreshing. This is a great one. We all enjoyed the flavour combination very much.
This is so good and a very easy dessert to put together. Used sugar free strawberry jello and it worked just fine. I will definitely use this one again. Thanks for sharing.