Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I clipped this from a magazine 4 years ago because it sounded so cute! Posted for Rhapsody in Rouge! French Strawberry Fair May '10
- 4 cups fresh and sweet strawberries
- 2 cups melted vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Blend all the ingredients except the cream and mint leaves in a blender or food processor until smooth. Chill.
- Serve cold with a generous dollop of cream and garnish with mint leaves.