Recipe by Sonya01
pop in your mouth edibles yum would be good with a orange liqueur or baileys mmmmm
- 15 medium strawberries
- 1 tablespoon liqueur, of your choice approximately
- 1⁄3 cup double cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut small slice from pointy-end of each strawberry so they stand upright. Cut tops off strawberries.
- Using small pointed knife, hollow out strawberry centres.
- Pour about ¼ teaspoon of liqueur into each strawberry.
- Using teaspoon or small piping bag fitted with 1.5cm plain tube, pipe cream into strawberries. Position strawberry tops on cream.