- 2 cups whole frozen unsweetened strawberries (approx. 10oz)
- 1 1⁄4 cups lime-flavored soda water
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- lime wedge, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Spin a wedge of lime around the edge of your glasses and dip them in sugar.
- Put the strawberries in the blender and let them sit for 5 minutes to thaw slightly.
- Add 1°C fizzy water and the sugar substitute.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining fizzy water and pour into your glasses, garnish with another wedge of lime.