Directions See How It's Made
- Remove and discard caps from strawberries.
- Place ice and half of strawberries in blender or food processor.
- Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds, stopping blender occasionally to scrap sides, until almost smooth.
- Pour into 2 quart pitcher.
- Place remaining stgrawberries, powdered sugar, and lime juice in blender or food processor.
- Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until almost smooth.
- Pour mixture into pitcher; stir.
- Pour into glasses.
- Serve immediately.