Prep 30 mins
Cook 26 mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a big bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together sugar, brown sugar, eggs, butter, and lime zest until well blended.
- Whisk in buttermilk.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Gently fold in strawberries.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 23-26 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.