My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced strawberries
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- 3In a big bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- 4In another bowl, whisk together sugar, brown sugar, eggs, butter, and lime zest until well blended.
- 5Whisk in buttermilk.
- 6Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- 7Gently fold in strawberries.
- 8Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- 9Bake for 23-26 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick comes out clean.
- 10Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Lime Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.0
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 246.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: