A refreshing dessert for those hot days of summer from Southern Living. Freezing time is not included in prep or cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 gallon premium strawberry ice cream
- 1 (16 ounce) container fresh strawberries, stemmed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, partially thawed
- 1Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor and process until pretzels are finely crushed. Firmly press mixture onto bottom of a lightly greased 10-inch springform pan.
- 2Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 3Let strawberry ice cream stand at room temperature 20 minutes or until slightly softened.
- 4Process strawberries and powdered sugar in food processor or blender until pureed, stopping to scrape down sides.
- 5Place ice cream in a large bowl; cut into large (3-inch) pieces. Fold strawberry mixture, limeade concentrate, and orange juice concentrate into ice cream until well blended.
- 6Spoon mixture into prepared crust in springform pan. cover with plastic wrap. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- 7Let stand 15 minutes at room temperature before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Lime Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 129.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: