Strawberry Lemonade Sparkler
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 1 (32 ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- In blender, process strawberries until smooth. Stir in lemonade concentrate.
- Freeze mixture in airtight container several hours or overnight.
- To serve, allow strawberry mixture to soften slightly. Divide evenly among 6 glasses; top with soda. Stir slightly to make a "slush". Garnish with a strawberry or lemon slice.