Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This make about 1 quart, enough for two large glasses, it's a wonderful refreshing summertime drink, you may adjust the sugar to taste :)
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
I had some strawberries that needed to be used up quickly, so I did a search and found this. I followed this very easy to make recipe, as it was written ( And sometimes I do stray away from the recipe ;) ). The amount of sweetness to tartness was " right on the money " . This will be made again. Thanks for posting another winner and, "Keep Smiling :) "
- 453.59 g container fresh strawberries, sliced
- 177.44 ml sugar (or to taste)
- 236.59 ml cold water
- 177.44 ml fresh lemon juice
- 473.18 ml ice cubes (can use less)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl stir together sliced strawberries with sugar; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a blender process the strawberry/sugar mixture with 1 cup cold water, 3/4 cup lemon juice and 2 cups ice cubes until smooth.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses.
- Serve immediately.