Prep 336 hrs
Cook 5 mins
For your next backyard event. Recipe Note: Try using 3 cups lemon juice and adding extra after tasting.
- 4 cups sugar
- 12 cups water
- 4 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 1⁄8 pints strawberry puree
- 3 -5 cups everclear grain alcohol (190 proof)
- Place a pot on low heat and pour in water and sugar.
- Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Mix in strawberry puree and lemon juice.
- Next add in Everclear and stir well.
- Strain mixture through layers of cheesecloth, making sure to remove all pulp.
- Pour mix into a jar and let sit in refrigerator for a few weeks. The more time the jars are allowed to sit in refrigerator, the better it will get.