Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a delicious summer treat to cool you off on those hot days! Sweet and tart at the same time! This recipe was adapted from another recipe site. Cook time = freezing time.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries
- In a large pitcher, stir together the lemonade concentrate and water.
- Place strawberries into a blender, and puree until smooth. (Pour in some of the lemonade if necessary to help with blending.)
- Stir strawberry puree into the lemonade.
- Pour into molds, and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.