1/4 Photos of Strawberry Lemonade Concentrate, Bottled
Jenny Sanders's Note:
Ahhh! Refreshing homemade Strawberry Lemonade, in bottles, in your cupboard, ready to be mixed with water and served over ice whenever the mood hits you...... first, though there's a bit of work to be done......
My Private Note
500ml j ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and drain the strawberries quickly.
- 2Hull and measure.
- 3Squeeze the lemon juice and measure.
- 4You will probably need about 16 lemons, or 24 limes, but buy a few extra as they can vary quite a bit in juiciness.
- 5Put the jars on to boil in a large kettle, with the water coming up at least an inch over the tops of them.
- 6Let boil 10 minutes before removing to be filled.
- 7Meanwhile, purée the strawberries.
- 8Heat them with the lemon or lime juice and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved, but do not boil.
- 9Pour into hot sterilized jars to within 1 cm (1/2") of the tops.
- 10Seal with lids sterlized according to the manufacturers directions.
- 11(Generally, boil for 5 minutes.) Process in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes.
- 12To serve, mix with cold water to taste, about one part syrup to two parts water.
- 13Serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Lemonade Concentrate, Bottled
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 46.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g