Recipe by ~lightshores~
Very refreshing summer hit. Got this recipe from a friend who used a combo of fruits to make fruit punch lemonade. The main recipe called for strawberries and I use fresh lemons. Use whatever you have on hand or the easiest.
Top Review by Pease Porridge Hot
I made it with realemon juice and came out fine. the kids wanted a strawberry lemonade freeze so we mixed it with ice. dad put to much ice in so it was a little water down but they did not care. i mixed 1/2 freeze and 1/2 regular and it came out just fine. my 7 and 10 year old made the whole thing with supervision from dad. it was fun and we completed a cub scout elective by doing it together.
- 1 cup lemon juice (if using fresh lemons 6-8 to make 1 cup)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, washed and hulled
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- water, to fill 2 quart pitcher
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare lemons.
- Prepare strawberries.
- Puree strawberries with 2 tbsp corn syrup.
- Strain to remove any pulp and seeds.
- Combine all ingredients in a 2 quart pitcher and stir to dissolve sugar.
- Serve over ice.
- NOTE: You may use other fruits and for a special treat add carbonated lemon lime soda for a special zing!