Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
DELICIOUS drink recipe. I usually make non-alcoholic, but you can easily add liquor to spice it up. :)
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 2 quarts lemonade (I use Crystal Light)
- Wash and remove stems of strawberries.
- Place in blender for several minutes until smooth.
- Pour strawberry mixture into 2 quart drink container.
- Prepare lemonade as normal in container with strawberries.
- Mix well.
Light and refreshing! We much enjoyed this easy to prepare drink. Thanks for sharing! PAC Spring '11
Tasty and fruity lemonade! Love the combo of sweet and tart. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Even though our somewhat warm weather has turned a bit cold, I made & enjoyed this great lemonade using some of the frozen strawberries I always have on hand for smoothies! Will be making this again, for sure, during the warmer summer months, especially when I can use local berries when they're at their peak! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed during this Spring's Pick A Chef event]