Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this reciepe up because of a medical need to drink lemon juice and this is the best way to get it. I love this lemonade, it makes me thinking of nice hot summers by the beach. It is super simple to make and if you have a hand juicer it goes that much faster. ***P.S. When I make this for parties, I make special ice cubes. I will fill up the ice tray and then place a piece of strawberry and a piece of mint in each ice cube section. Once it's frozen I add the ice to the serving pitcher. It's beautiful and I get a lot of comments on it.***
- 2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice, no seeds
- 1 cup white sugar
- 15 strawberries (with tops cut off)
- mint leaf (optional)
- Place all the strawberries in a 2 quart container. Mash with potato masher ( some small chunks are desired).
- Pour the lemon juice and sugar into container.
- Fill the rest of the container up with water.
- Add mint leaves if desired, stir and enjoy!
This was delicious and fruity; very refreshing! I look forward to making this in the summer. Everyone enjoyed this lemonade; the strawberries really make it special! Thanks, Chef #1189822, for a great drink! Made for Spring PAC '09.