Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious refreshing thirst quencher. Perfect for a backyard pic-nic.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen, sweetened strawberries
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 (16 ounce) bottles club soda
- Mix lemonade concentrate, strawberries and sugar in blender until well mixed.
- In punch bowl, combine strawberry mix and club soda.
- Add ice cubes.
The club soda made a fun foamy froth on this but unfortunately this was way to syrupy even when poured over ice. The recipe does not call for water but you MUST need to add water or more of the club soda to make 4 quarts. Mixing the way it reads in this recipe it makes only 2 1/2 quarts.