Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is what my mom makes for events, like showers. I think it might be good with some vodka!
- 2 (6 ounce) cans pink lemonade
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (10 ounce) frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 3 cups water
- Combine lemonade, orange juice and strawberries with 3 cups water.
- Mix in a punch bowl.
- Add the chilled ginger ale.
I Served this at a Wedding I Catered as a nonalcoholic option we went through gallons of it. It''s also great with vodka in it. thanks
Refreshing. My favorite summer drink now.
This is a good mix of flavors. I found that their wasn't enough extra liquid added and it was very strong so I added more lemon lime soda. Made for Spring PAC 2008.