This is a great summertime drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packets unsweetened lemonade mix (Kool-aid)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups ice (optional)
- 1Hull and raise strawberries, next,put them in a blender and puree.
- 2If using frozen sweetend strawberries skip the next step, but do thaw and blend strawberries.
- 3While preparing strawberries, in a sauce pan combine sugar and water over medium heat to dissolve the sugar about 5-10min.
- 4In a 2 quart pitcher add Lemonade and 1/2 cup to 1 cup sugar. Depending on your taste.
- 5While the sugar water is still hot pour into the pitcher. Mix until all sugar is dissloved.
- 6Add strawberries.
- 7Fill the rest of the pitcher with cold water. Add ice or refrigderate.
- 8***Preparation time will very depending on the time of strawberries you are using.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened lemonade mix