- 1 lb reduced-fat pound cake
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- With a hand mixer whip cream cheese.
- Stir in pudding mix.
- Gradually stir in lemon juice, lemon zest and milk, mixing until well combined.
- Arrange 1/3 pound cake in bottom of trifle dish.
- Spoon 1/3 pudding mixture evenly over cake.
- Layer 1/3 strawberries over pudding mixture. (I use my Pampered Chef egg slicer on the strawberries--it makes quick work!).
- Spoon 1/3 coolwhip over strawberries.
- Repeat, making 2 more layesr.
- Refrigerate several hours or over night.
- Store in refrigerator.