Chef #738454's Note:
A wonderful trifle recipe modified to be on the lower fat side of dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a hand mixer whip cream cheese.
- 2Stir in pudding mix.
- 3Gradually stir in lemon juice, lemon zest and milk, mixing until well combined.
- 4Arrange 1/3 pound cake in bottom of trifle dish.
- 5Spoon 1/3 pudding mixture evenly over cake.
- 6Layer 1/3 strawberries over pudding mixture. (I use my Pampered Chef egg slicer on the strawberries--it makes quick work!).
- 7Spoon 1/3 coolwhip over strawberries.
- 8Repeat, making 2 more layesr.
- 9Refrigerate several hours or over night.
- 10Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Lemon Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 189.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat pound cake