1/1 Photo of Strawberry Lemon Slush
Spruce up ordinary lemonade by adding purees strawberries and crushed ice. Very refreshing and thirst quenching in the summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put 1 cup of water, lemon juice, sugar and 2 cups strawberries in blender container.
- 2Adjust lid; blend till the berries are pureed and the sugar is completely dissolved.
- 3In a pitcher combine strawberry mixture with remaining 2 cups water and a few drops of red food coloring; mix well.
- 4Add crushed ice, sliced strawberries and lemon slices to strawberry mixture in pitcher.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Lemon Slush
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g