Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious, light dessert the whole family will love. Easy recipe the kids can make on their own. Adapted from the Strawberry Commission.
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup prepared lemon curd
- 1 grated lemon, rind of
- 2 pints baskets strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- mint sprig, for garnish
- In medium bowl whip cream to form stiff peaks.
- In another medium bowl mix about one-fourth of the cream into lemon curd to blend thoroughly, then fold in remaining cream and the lemon peel.
- Chill well.
- To serve, arrange 3 layers of strawberries and 2 layers of lemon cream in each of 4 stemmed glasses, beginning and ending with strawberries.
- Garnish with mint.
- Serve with small crisp cookies.
Yummy!! This was light and refreshing! Not too tart and not too sweet!! Made it with Rita L's Lemon Curd Lemon Curd (Stove Top or Microwave Method) Lime or Orange Curd.
Yeah ... I tried this .. was very tasty ....
OMIGOSH - this was SOOO good. I macerated the strawberries in a little sugar and some triple sec for a few hours, but this would have been scrumptious even with the berries plain. A lovely dessert - very elegant looking but oh so very easy!