1 hr 30 mins
From B&G canning mag. These will need to set for 2 weeks.
My Private Note
Half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel lemons, scrap off the white from peel, discard white. Cut peel into thin strips. In large pot, combine lemon peels, water and baking soda. Bring to a boil, reduce heat. Simmer covered for 20 minutes. Take off heat, DO NOT DRAIN.
- 2Crush lemon pulp and juice into pot with peel, discare seeds.
- 3Stir in crushed strawberries, return pot to heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes. You should have 3 cups after cooking.
- 4Add sugar. Stir and bring to a boil rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- 5Quickly stir in pectin and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and skim off foam.
- 6Ladle into hot sterlized 8 oz jars, leaving 1/4 " headspace. Wipe rims and add lids.
- 7Process in water bath for your altitude.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Lemon Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (1753 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 675.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 174.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 170.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g