From Yahoo files
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place lemon peel and pulp in a pot with just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- 2Turn off heat then cover with a lid and let sit for 12 to 18 hours. Drain water.
- 3Combine lemon peel and pulp, strawberries, pectin, and lemon juice in a large pot. Bring to a boil. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- 4Bring to a rolling boil. Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat. Skim foam if necessary. (I add a bit of butter to
- 6prevent foam.) Ladle hot marmalade into jars, leaving a 1/4 inch
- 7headspace. Process jars in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
- 8Adjust time according to your altitude.
- 9Makes: 9 half pints.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Lemon Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (1930 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 136.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: