Recipe by gailanng
Oh, this for Labor Day, nooooooooo Fourth of July, nooooooooo....a pool party!
Top Review by HokiesMom
Refreshing, perky and just perfect for an extremely hot and humid summer day. Loved the blend of strawberries and lemon. A great recipe for adults and children which is an extra bonus for our family. Thanks for sharing.
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 24 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse fresh strawberries and remove hulls. Reserve 8 small berries for garnish. Slice remaining berries and combine with lemon juice and sugar in a blender. Strain and discard seeds.
- Divide strawberry mixture evenly among 8 glasses. Top each with lemon-lime soda. Serve cold, garnishing each with a whole strawberry.