Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oh, this for Labor Day, nooooooooo Fourth of July, nooooooooo....a pool party!
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 24 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage, divided
- Rinse fresh strawberries and remove hulls. Reserve 8 small berries for garnish. Slice remaining berries and combine with lemon juice and sugar in a blender. Strain and discard seeds.
- Divide strawberry mixture evenly among 8 glasses. Top each with lemon-lime soda. Serve cold, garnishing each with a whole strawberry.
Refreshing, perky and just perfect for an extremely hot and humid summer day. Loved the blend of strawberries and lemon. A great recipe for adults and children which is an extra bonus for our family. Thanks for sharing.
I truly enjoyed this lovely recipe, and will be making it again. Thanks!