Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup superfine sugar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup stemmed and halved strawberry
- 1 cup unflavored sparkling water or 1 cup soda water
- cracked ice
- fresh mint sprig, garnish
- In a 2 cup measuring cup, combine the sugar, lemon juice, and water and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- In the bender, combine the strawberries and sweetened water. Puree on high speed until smooth. Add the sparkling water and pulse to incorporate. Taste and add more sugar if desired, and pulse to incorporate.
- Place cracked ice in 2 tall Collins glasses.
- Pour the strawberry crush over the ice, garnish with mint sprigs, and serve.
yummy! I wanted to make more after I tried a first batch but didn't have enough strawberries so I tried adding peach to the strawberries and that was also really good. Thanks for the recipe! For Tastebud Tickling Travellers ZWT4
This is wonderfully easy and so refreshing! The lemon juice gave it a nice tang. I really want to try this again with a hit of vodka or rum!
This is delicious. My DH and I loved it. I followed the ingredients but had to use frozen strawberries. Made for 1,2,3 Hit wonders tag 2007.