4 hrs 30 mins
Rhonda *J*'s Note:
Posting as a request for a strawberry pan dessert.Have had this recipe for awhile, just waiting for strawberry season to try it! Found elsewhere on the internet. Apparently the kirsch can be successfully replaced with apple juice. Cook time listed is for chilling.
My Private Note
9x13 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the cream cheese, pudding mix, icing sugar and milk in a mixer bowl at high speed until smooth.
- 2Combine the strawberries, kirsch and sugar in a medium bowl, mixing well.
- 3Remove 1 cup of the strawberry mixture.
- 4Puree in a food processor and reserve.
- 5Slice the pound cake into 1/2 inch slices.
- 6Line a 9x13 inch dish with a layer of cake.
- 7Layer 1/3 of the cream cheese mix, 1/3 of the strawberry mixture, remaining cake slices in prepared dish.
- 8Layer half the remaining cream cheese mix, half the remaining strawberry mixture, remaining cake and remaining cream cheese mixture.
- 9Swirl the remaining strawberry mixture over top.
- 10Chill for 4-8 hours.
- 11Beat whipping cream in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form.
- 12Cut the dessert into 3 inch squares to serve.
- 13Top with reserved strawberry puree and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Lasagna Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.4
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 218.5 mg
- Sodium 640.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 47.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: