- 12 ladyfingers
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon raspberry liqueur or 1 tablespoon creme de cassis
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 4 mint sprigs
Directions See How It's Made
- Save 2 strawberries for garnish. Wash and remove green tops from remaining strawberries.
- Mash strawberries and combine well with honey and lemon juice. Add raspberry liqueur or creme de cassis and mix well.
- Fold strawberry mixture into Cool Whip.
- Stand 3 ladyfingers in each of 4 dessert glasses. Pile on strawberry cream.
- Cut remaining 2 strawberries in half. Garnish each dish with a strawberry half and a mint sprig. Chill before serving.