1/1 Photo of Strawberry Ladies
A simple but elegant dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Save 2 strawberries for garnish. Wash and remove green tops from remaining strawberries.
- 2Mash strawberries and combine well with honey and lemon juice. Add raspberry liqueur or creme de cassis and mix well.
- 3Fold strawberry mixture into Cool Whip.
- 4Stand 3 ladyfingers in each of 4 dessert glasses. Pile on strawberry cream.
- 5Cut remaining 2 strawberries in half. Garnish each dish with a strawberry half and a mint sprig. Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Ladies
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.8
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 120.4 mg
- Sodium 59.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: