Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Betty Crocker's Easy Entertaining in the Christmas Dinner section. Soooo simple and the colors are perfect for the holiday.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cut in halves
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium bunch fresh spinach, washed and torn into pieces
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons strawberry vinegar
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix.
- Pour dressing over salad just before serving.