- 2 3⁄4 cups crushed strawberries
- 1 1⁄4 cups kiwi fruits, peeled,chopped
- 3 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 packet jam pectin
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure prepared fruits into a large bowl.
- Measure sugar and set aside.
- Combine Pectin with 1/4 cup of the measured sugar.
- Gradually add to fruit, stirring well.
- Let stand 30 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in remaining sugar and continue to stir for 3 minutes until most of the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into clean jars or plastic containers.
- Cover with tight lids and let stand at room temperature until set (may take up to 24 hours).
- Store in freezer or for 3 weeks in refrigerator.