Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This quick, easy dessert is so cool and refreshing. The riper the fruit, the sweeter the sorbet will be. This recipe can easily be doubled to serve 4. Prep time doesn't include freezer time. From the cookbook Lean and Luscious and Meatless.
- 2 kiwi fruits, ripe
- 1 cup strawberry
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar (You may need more or less, depending on the sweetness of the fruit.)
- Peel kiwis and cut each one into sixths.
- Arrange kiwis and strawberries on a plate in a single layer.
- Cover, and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour, until frozen solid.
- Place frozen fruit in a food processor with remaining ingredients.
- Using the steel blade, process until smooth.
- Serve right away.
- (This can also be made in a blender, but you'll need to add enough water for it to blend, giving it the consistency of a very thick fruit drink.).