Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fruity margarita! I use frozen strawberries so you don't need much ice to water down this recipe.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 1⁄3 ounces triple sec
- 2 -4 frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 kiwi, peeled
- 1⁄3 ounce lime juice
- 1 slice kiwi
- sugar (optional) or salt (optional)
- Sugar or Salt may be applied to rim of glass if wanted.
- Just dip the rim into the lime juice then into sugar or salt.
- Place all ingredients into blender with 2-4 ice cubes.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour into glass, Garnish & Enjoy!
What a fabulous twist on a classic! I did have to add more strawberries and a little sugar as it was a bit strong and tart for me. But overall, it turned our perfect!
I didn't have kiwi, so I made it only with strawberry, and it was delicious. However, I had only one glass since it was too strong. I guess 1 oz of tequila would be enough for 1 servins. I'll try again for sure!! thanks!!
I used fresh pineapple in place of the kiwi and that seemed to work well, I did as a test run for the holidays and will make again and try with the kiwi next time although the pineapple was wonderful, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten