1/1 Photo of Strawberry - Kiwi Fingerprint Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup non-hydrogenated shortening
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 7 (1 g) packets almond flavoured stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/4 cups triticale flour (or whole wheat pastry flour)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup dried kiwi, slices diced
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam (like Vegan Strawberry Curd (Slightly Soused!))
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Line a baking sheet with parchment or silicone.
- 2Cream together shortening, sugar, stevia, salt, vanilla and almond milk until well combined.
- 3Add the flour and baking powder and mix until a stiff dough is almost formed, then add the kiwi and mix inches.
- 4Form balls of the dough and place on the sheets (they don't spread that much) and press your finger into the centres to make indents.
- 5Fill with the curd or jam.
- 6Bake for 15-18 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry - Kiwi Fingerprint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.6
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: