Strawberry - Kiwi Fingerprint Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Line a baking sheet with parchment or silicone.
- Cream together shortening, sugar, stevia, salt, vanilla and almond milk until well combined.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix until a stiff dough is almost formed, then add the kiwi and mix inches.
- Form balls of the dough and place on the sheets (they don't spread that much) and press your finger into the centres to make indents.
- Fill with the curd or jam.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.