Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I enjoy this one for breakfast or lunch. Since it doesn't contain any dairy, it's great for anyone who is lactose intolerant.
- 1 banana
- 2 kiwi
- 8 strawberries
- 1 cup apple juice (100% pure)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon flax seed (Crushed)
- 1 teaspoon psyllium (Husk)
- Cut all fruit into chunks.
- Add apple juice and water.
- Add Flax seed and Psyllium Husk.
- Blend and serve.
I made this for toddler DD & used ice instead of water, lovely flavour, it all goes so well together & I love the fact she's getting 3 serves of fruit in a glass. Thanks for posting!