Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Hendrick's Gin website.
- 56.69 g hendrick's gin
- 2 basil leaves
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 strawberries
- 21.26 g simple syrup
- 0.5-0.75 ml fresh lemon juice
- 28.34 g fresh orange juice
- mint sprig, for garnish
- Muddle the mint, strawberries and basil leaves in the bottom of a mixing glass with the syrup.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the mint sprig garnish and shake well with ice.
- Strain into an ice filled rocks glass garnish with mint sprig.
This is a nice and summery way to have a gin cocktail. I didn't strain the little pieces of strawberry out, they were very tasty! Made for Photo Tag game.