Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Moist strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese icing
- 1 (18 ounce) boxprepackaged strawberry cake mix with pudding
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces powdered sugar
- 2 -4 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin pan with cupcake cups.
- Prepare strawberry cake mix according to package direction then fold in about 1/3 cup of strawberry preserves; put a small "dollop" of strawberry preserves in bottom of each cup about 1/2 tablespoon; Bake until springy on top, about 18 -22 minute.
- Mix 4 ounces of cream cheese and box of powdered sugar thoroughly; add milk very sparingly until good spreading consistency; (pre-made cream cheese icing works just as well).
- Frost cupcakes when cool and enjoy!