Recipe by looneytunesfan
Founf this on another website and it sounded good.
Top Review by ladyfingers
While this tasted good, there was no way I could cut it into squares--what did I do wrong? We just spooned into dessert dishes. Nice flavor, but make sure the crowd you serve likes tapioca. Seems people either love or hate its consistency.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup tapioca
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box strawberry gelatin
- 3 cups warm water
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan mix together vanilla pudding mix, tapioca and strawberry gelatin. Stir in warm water. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Remove from the heat and chill in the refrigerator until slightly thickened but not set.
- Stir in sliced strawberries; mix well. Fold in whipped topping until blended. Pour into a 9-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares to serve.