Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of California Strawberry Commission.
- 3 ounces strawberry gelatin
- 10 ounces sliced frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 3 strawberries, stemmed and halved
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin dessert mix in 3/4 cup boiling water. Mix in thawed strawberries, pineapple, banana and pecans.
- Pour half of gelatin mixture into an 8" by 8" pan. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm (do not refrigerate remaining gelatin mixture).
- Spread with 1/4 cup of the sour cream; pour remaining gelatin mixture on top.
- Refrigerate until firm; spread with remaining sour cream. Cut into 6 squares. Top each square with 1 strawberry half.