Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Sooooooooo MOIST!!!! My friend made this for me and it is as moist as banana or pumpkin bread. Reminds me of the slices of bread served at Starbucks.... I'm going to try other flavors soon! Enjoy...
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- butter, for pan
- Beat eggs.
- Add jello mix, sugar and oil.
- Mix well.
- Add pudding mix, vanilla and milk.
- Beat for 3 minutes with electric mixer.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Pour into one large greased loaf pan.
- (or two smaller).
- Cook at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Optional Glaze: Blend 1 cup confectioners sugar with 2 tablespoons milk and drizzle over the top.
Something is not right with this recipe. I made it and it overflowed all over inside my oven. Flavor was good and it smell wonderful but the oven was a mess and bread was unattractive. So I tried again, this time I used a larger pan. The bread ended up with a sink hole in the middle -- I think that there might be a mistake in the liquid ingredients because there was no way that I could make this recipe work successfully as written.