Recipe by tomnjessica
Pretzel, brown sugar & butter crust, topped with a second layer of cream cheese & cool whip and a third layer of strawberry jello with fresh strawberries in it.
- 3⁄4 cup margarine (melted)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3 cups pretzels (crushed)
- 1 (6 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups boiling water
- 8 ounces light cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite (thawed)
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix crushed pretzels, margarine and brown sugar and press into 13" x 9" pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until well combined.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Place into refrigerator.
- Mix 2 cups boiling water with jello until dissolved.
- Add strawberries.
- Chill until jello begins to set.
- Pour over cream cheese/cool whip.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.