Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pretzel, brown sugar & butter crust, topped with a second layer of cream cheese & cool whip and a third layer of strawberry jello with fresh strawberries in it.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix crushed pretzels, margarine and brown sugar and press into 13" x 9" pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until well combined.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Place into refrigerator.
- Mix 2 cups boiling water with jello until dissolved.
- Add strawberries.
- Chill until jello begins to set.
- Pour over cream cheese/cool whip.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.