Recipe by pink cook
This is a good layered strawberry-cream cheese gelatin mold combine with pineapple, which not only looks nice but it tastes delicious...!!!
Top Review by Dienia B.
this is very strawberryyy if that make sense lol i made a 3 oz box of jello and 1/2 the strawberries they being frozen gelled up the jello pretty fast put 1/3 of pineapple in each cause i put a 1/3 of pineapple in cream cheese. this is a nice jello dessert i might add a little more water next time , it tastes great
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint frozen strawberries
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 cups whipped cream cheese, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Add boiling water to jello. Add frozen strawberries and stir until separated. Add crushed pineapple with juice. Pour half of mixture into glass bowl lightly sprayed with cooking oil and refrigerate to set. When firm, spread whipped cream cheese on top of the chilled strawberry jello and pineapple mixture. Add the rest of the jello mixture to top the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until well firm and serve.