Recipe by Courtly
"This pretty salad was a big hit at our parents' 50th wedding anniversary. The taste, fresh berries are complemented by a sweet, fluffy filling."
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 (13 1/2 ounce) cartons strawberry glaze
- 2 quarts buttermilk
- 4 (5 1/8 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 (16 ounce) cartons frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 quarts fresh strawberries, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin and glaze; set aside.
- In two large bowls, whisk buttermilk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in glaze mixture; fold in whipped topping and strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with additional strawberries if desired.