Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my all time favorites. It was very big at showers and any type of get-together back in the late 60's. Easy and very pretty.
- You will be using a 9x13 pan.
- Pour boiling water into gelatin, stir till completely dissolved.
- Add the pineapple, juice and all and the thawed strawberries. Stir.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top till they cover the gelatin mixture.
- Put in frig till set.
- Beat the cream cheese and frozen whipped dairy topping together till well blended. Spread on top of gelatin mixture.
- Add nut and or cherries for decoration.