- 1 (8 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen strawberries (thawed)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) package non-dairy whipped topping
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- You will be using a 9x13 pan.
- Pour boiling water into gelatin, stir till completely dissolved.
- Add the pineapple, juice and all and the thawed strawberries. Stir.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top till they cover the gelatin mixture.
- Put in frig till set.
- Beat the cream cheese and frozen whipped dairy topping together till well blended. Spread on top of gelatin mixture.
- Add nut and or cherries for decoration.